Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sign Up Now

Crimsonwood Keep Boss Rush Guide

Discussion in 'Bosses' started by alex, Jun 29, 2016.

  1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. alex

    alex Some guy
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2016
    Messages:
    3,761
    Likes Received:
    2,755
    IGN:
    GMAlex
    The Crimsonwood Keep Boss Party Quest is a great source of experience and is available to players starting at level 110. It's also the source of the coveted Crimson Symbol face accessories, the best face accessories available in-game.


    Initiation
    First, as a prequest, you will need to collect the 4 Weapons of Mastery from the Crimsonwood Keep:
    • Primal Claw
    • Staff of First Magic
    • Master Sword
    • Forbidden Gun
    The drop rate of these are quite high (but expect a challenge) and can be found in the following rooms within the Crimsonwood Keep (marked in red):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Upon collecting all of the pre-quest items, meet at the top of the Hall of Mastery, and double-click on the gate to enter the Hall to Inner Sanctum.
    [​IMG]

    When you're ready, have your party leader (with the Weapons of Mastery on-hand) speak to Jack. You will need at least 2 Level 110+ party members (yourself included) to begin the Boss Rush. Please note that after you accept Jack's request, you will be immediately warped into battle, without time to prepare. Thus, prepare in the hallway prior to entering.
    [​IMG]


    The Bosses
    Below are the four bosses in this party quest. Please note that we buffed the damage and attack patterns on all of these bosses and Hyper Body is necessary for most classes. Furthermore, the HP on all bosses was nerfed, and the EXP was buffed.
    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]
    Margana (Lv. 130)
    Notes: Quite easily the simplest boss of the four, easy EXP.


    [​IMG]
    Red Nirg (Lv. 130)
    Notes: Has a weapon attack buff that takes about 1.5 seconds to cast. When his weapon attack is buffed, he deals anywhere from 13k - 15k touch damage - stay away when this buff is on.


    [​IMG]
    Rellik (Lv. 130)
    Notes: Deals 1/1, Poison - the most unpredictable boss of the 4 and can lead to easy death if caught off-guard. Ranged players should deal with this boss if possible.


    [​IMG]
    Hsalf (Lv. 130)
    Notes: Annoying, due to invincibility frames and constant attacks, but otherwise the 2nd simplest boss next to Margana.

    Insightful notes found online, with slight adjustments for our server (source):

    The Rewards
    Once you've completed the Boss Party Quest, you will redeem either of the two prizes upon leave, with a 20% chance of a Crimson Gem and an 80% chance of 2 Naricain's Demon Elixirs.
    [​IMG]

    Once you have at least 1 Crimson Gem, you can head over to Taggrin in the Dead Man's Gorge to craft your very own Crimson Symbol, the end-game Face Accessory for all classes.
    [​IMG]

    Crimson Symbol Stats

    Crimson Warrior Symbol
    +2 STR, +2 DEX, +2 Weapon Attack, 0 slots (average, unblessed)

    Crimson Magician Symbol
    +2 INT, +2 LUK, +2 Magic Attack, 0 slots (average, unblessed)

    Crimson Archer Symbol
    +2 STR, +2 DEX, +2 Weapon Attack, 0 slots (average, unblessed)

    Crimson Thief Symbol
    +2 LUK, +2 DEX, +2 Weapon Attack, 0 slots (average, unblessed)

    Crimson Pirate Symbol
    +2 STR, +2 DEX, +2 Weapon Attack, 0 slots (average, unblessed)

    Note that the stats of the Blessed Crimson Symbols depend on the Crimson Symbols you've crafted before. When blessed, all of the above symbols retain the original Weapon / Magic attack amounts but receive +3 slots and an upgrade of 2 - 4 points for each base stat (rolled independently).

    As an example, a 1 STR, 3 DEX, 1 Weapon Attack, 0 slots
    Crimson Warrior Symbol can upgrade to a Blessed Crimson Warrior Symbol with a guaranteed 1 Weapon Attack (weapon attack doesn't upgrade), guaranteed 3 slots and anywhere from 3 - 5 STR and 5 - 7 DEX. Thus, it's best to be satisfied with your Crimson Symbol prior to blessing it, to ensure the best results.
     
    #1 alex, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    Eixip, cadence and Jung like this.
  2. Loading...


  3. Inviper

    Inviper Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    IGN:
    Inviper
    Is there a way to get there instantly? Instead of doing the jump quest everytime?
     
  4. alex

    alex Some guy
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2016
    Messages:
    3,761
    Likes Received:
    2,755
    IGN:
    GMAlex
    If I recall correctly, there are two ways to get to Crimsonwood Keep - the jump quest is the faster way.

    To get there instantly, either save the map as a VIP Teleport map or warp to a friend that's near the keep.
     
  5. Inviper

    Inviper Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    IGN:
    Inviper
    Ah that's a bit too bad. Thanks for replying so quick, anyway.
     
  6. DrunkofFury

    DrunkofFury Swords And Shields

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    3
    IGN:
    DrunkAkuma
    Hey
    please make this boss rush as it was intended with all bosses spawned at the same time i want the challenge, otherwhise this boss rush is just a walk in the park,you don't eaven need a battle plan anymore or godly wariors who keep the other bosses at bay with rush.
    thats just my oppinion though.
     
  7. kumo

    kumo Captain Mapler

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2017
    Messages:
    249
    Likes Received:
    104
    IGN:
    Cook
    even with a couple level 200's in your party it still takes a minute. it's no "walk in the park."
     
  8. Robby

    Robby Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2016
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    15
    That's how cwk used to be on this server but this made Warriors the only job necessary for cwk. It was pretty unfair that warriors would cwk together and never need a ranged dps to complete the pq.
     
    kumo likes this.
  9. DrunkofFury

    DrunkofFury Swords And Shields

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    3
    IGN:
    DrunkAkuma
    well how it was from the start since no one seems to remember was, that 2 of EVERY job was needed to eaven start the PQ then there was some rooms before with Jump qests to activate some statues with JOB spesific skills while being chased by spiked pillars , and separate rooms for each of the diffrent jobs to complete varius tasks to get the weapon that completed the large statue, so it was indeed more of a PQ than just the bosses and no warrors was definitely not the only ones that should be able to do it ,if it was like that then it failed missrebly at some point, i recall warriors should almost not be able to hit the thief boss Hsalf because the high avoid he has. thats where range comes in and on the Bowmanboss Reillik
     
  10. Robby

    Robby Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2016
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    15
    lol well that sounds too annoying tbh, im sure you dont want some of that stuff added either. Whats the problem with cwk as it is right now? what exactly do you want added ?
     
    kumo likes this.
  11. DrunkofFury

    DrunkofFury Swords And Shields

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    3
    IGN:
    DrunkAkuma
    The whole PQ and everything but i guess it will not happen.
     
  12. folhazul

    folhazul Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2017
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    3
    IGN:
    folhazul
    The items required to host the CWK Boss Rush have to be gathered evey time I want to make it, or I just have to gather them once and they will never be consumed?
    Also, is there a limit of CWK Boss Rush I can do per day?

    Thank you
     
  13. kumo

    kumo Captain Mapler

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2017
    Messages:
    249
    Likes Received:
    104
    IGN:
    Cook
    you can gather multiple sets at once, i typically will pop a 2x drop for 4 hours and farm them. i get around 20 sets in 4 hours. no limit to daily runs.
     
  14. folhazul

    folhazul Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2017
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    3
    IGN:
    folhazul
    So, I do have to spend one set per Boss Rush, right?
     
  15. kumo

    kumo Captain Mapler

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2017
    Messages:
    249
    Likes Received:
    104
    IGN:
    Cook
    yes, 4 items total per run. 1 per each item.
     
    #14 kumo, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  16. HSonly

    HSonly Training Mapler

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2018
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    1
    IGN:
    HSonly
    does everyone in the party need to have 1 set or just the leader?
     
  17. iDino

    iDino Official Mapler

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2018
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    88
    IGN:
    Diffuses
    just the ldr
     
  18. LifeSummer

    LifeSummer Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2017
    Messages:
    863
    Likes Received:
    420
    IGN:
    LifeSummer
    need not be the leader to take the set. any party member who has the set can go in with it.
     

Facebook