Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cant Vote

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by awol, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. awol

awol Stick A Fork In Me, I'm Done

IGN:
    dysanii
    Ive been playing for about ~2-3weeks and at first i had no issues with voting. I started having small issues but they resolved themselves. But now, for some reason im only able to vote between 8Pm-8:30PM EST. If i miss that time frame at all, it says i have already voted and cant vote until the next day. ive lost so much NX because of this, pls help

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

8PM EST is when the vote counters reset. Is it possible that someone else on your network is also voting on gtop100? At some point, your IP address gets used to vote with, which is why you can't vote unless you make sure to be the first person voting from your IP address (the most convenient time being after the vote counter reset, at 8PM EST).

4. awol

IGN:
    dysanii
    i asked my sibling who also plays Maple/Servers and they have not voted for anything anytime recently nor do they play MapleSaga...soo that be the only other person :( so outside of that, i dont think its something on my end

5. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

I do not run gtop100 so I am not able to diagnose the issue. It's possible that your IP range only has a limited amount of votes per day (and other people around the world are voting from your IP range). There are many possibilities. Your best bet would be messaging the gtop100 support about it.

6. awol

IGN:
    dysanii
    okay :) thank you alex

Facebook