Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

About the White Knight charges

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by Chivo, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Chivo

Chivo Training Mapler

IGN:
    Mithrandir
    So, i'm soon to become a White Knight and i've seen a couple of guides about the skill build. Some say: go for fire charge first. Others say lighthing charge. I wanted to know the opinion of fellows pages/white knigths / paladins about this (or anybody who knows about elemental charges and monster weaknesses) On this server because i want to have a right build.

Also i have a little bit of a question. The bosses in BPQ have elemental weakness? That'd be great to know.

Cheers

2. Loading...

3. SeekerOsc

SeekerOsc Official Mapler

IGN:
    JiBaBoom
    Never played a white knight myself. You could try exploring the skill build yourself if no one has the answer. SP resets can be bought from tia (type @tia in game) and they cost 50k per point.

4. RedMagic

RedMagic Official Mapler

IGN:
    Basics
    Thunder/Lightning Charge first makes you train early 3rd job faster at Ghost Ship 2 since they're weak to lightning. Having a point in Ice/Blizzard Charge is also nice for the freezing if you want to play more conservatively. Another thing is that later in 3rd job, with Thunder/Lightning Charge, you can kill Vikerolas for good EXP. Otherwise, the only advice I can give is research what enemies you plan to train on and see what elements they are weak against and build yourself based off that. Thunder/Lightning Charge gives the highest damage boost of the three charges, making it ideal when mobs are not weak against fire or ice and are at least neutral to lightning.

If you get unhappy with which charge you get first, SP resets are a mere 50k from Tia, so there is plenty of room to experiment.

5. Chivo

Chivo Training Mapler

IGN:
    Mithrandir
    Thank you for the response. I think i'll go with Thunder Charge first since GS2 and Vikerolas were the places i had thought of. As you say, there's room por trying and failling since we can get (thank god) fairly cheap SP resets :).

Facebook