Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. Mericiaa
      Mericiaa
      Dear Alex,

I would like to clarify if there is any bug in regards to me getting white scroll from ravana.
      My current play days is 256, however my character - Mericiaa has never gotten any white scroll. I believe that the rate of white scrolls are supposed to be equal for all players, but I honestly find it unfair that I've never gotten it before even once.
      Hope that I can get a reply from you on this!
      Ty
      1. Jasnah and Accordance like this.
    2. samuraidivo
      samuraidivo
      Hii, Is the endgame difficult? for example, do I have to spend months making mesos to stay strong like other Maples?
      1. NebCJ
        NebCJ
        Every server's end-game will be a challenge, which is why they call it end-game. Yes, if you want access to all content Saga has (raid bosses), you will need to farm and grind as with all other servers.
        Mar 10, 2021
    3. Ducku
      Ducku
      -
      Dear GM Alex,

I would like to ask for your help.
      It happened like this: I didn’t think it through before using all the skill points I could ever have at level 7. (Recovery +3, Nimble Feet +3) As you will be aware, I am maining a beginner. It would mean a lot to me if you could reset a few points into Three Snails for my character.
      Thank you for your time to read this letter! :>

Yours sincerely, vicku
      1. froggi, Hauntr, Celer and 9 others like this.
      2. knots
        knots
        AHAHAHAHHAHH S>red snail shell
        Mar 6, 2021
        4ourb likes this.
      3. 4ourb
        4ourb
        please let this girl live out her dream and throw snail shells
        LF> beginner ap resets
        Mar 25, 2021
        Ducku likes this.
      4. Ducku
        Ducku
        THANK YOU ALEX!!! U MADE MY DAY <3
        Apr 1, 2021
    4. BuxomBlue
      BuxomBlue
      Hi Alex, I am a returning player and trying to download the game again. I am on BIG SUR OSX on Mac and it seems to not work for me. It's saying the developer needs to update the game. Is there a patch or upcoming update for Big Sur users? Thanks!
      1. alex
    5. Plutus
    6. BabyRoar
      BabyRoar
      Hey Alex, I'm a returning player & I've forgotten my password. Is there a way to check?
    7. Joonida
      Joonida
      Hey Alex, I was testing something and I got locked from picking up mesos. Can you undo that?
      1. alex
        alex
        You can still pick up mesos from monsters, just not from other players for a while. This was done to prevent tax evasion through meso dropping and picking up.
        Feb 12, 2021
      2. Joonida
        Joonida
        Okay. How long does it take for it to go away?
        Feb 12, 2021
      3. alex
        alex
        You'll have to wait until the next server reset. You can still train and pick up mesos from monsters, but not from players.
        Feb 12, 2021
        Joonida likes this.
    8. megamorter
      megamorter
      Just dropping in to say thank you <3
    9. lesliecabbage
      lesliecabbage
      Dear Alex, my fm spot was gone before the expired time, kindly get this solved for me thank you.
      1. alex
        alex
        If you're talking about your store on WhAtNeXt, it didn't close early.

You opened it at 2021-02-05 17:45:37. It closed at 2021-02-06 17:45:37, exactly 24 hours later.
        Feb 7, 2021
    10. Dejail
      Dejail
      I'm a returning player but I have unfortunately forgotten my login credentials. Could you please give me a hand with this?
    11. maplesaga33
      maplesaga33
      IGM:Kyraz
      I got home to open the saga, but Id be lock.can you help me?
    12. imamonsterz
      imamonsterz
      Check my ban appeal
    13. Remington
      Remington
      Forgot ID - Need your help thanks :) (Check out PM)
    14. huy09978
      huy09978
      hey Alex, can you help me?
      my game is stuck on the log in screen when i type in my pw and click log in
    15. britton
      britton
      Can I get some help on my ban appeal please Alex
    16. Joonida
      Joonida
      Hey Alex, our RM zak didnt drop anything after completion. The line up was Joon Opiate Joonest KidCutty Tashyy p00n Acora Uplift MrBabyLee XxslagerxXll wildbow
      1. alex
        alex
        Can you start a conversation about this with me? These things tend to get lost in my profile messages.
        Jan 10, 2021
    17. benghaw
      benghaw
      hi alex, can i change my birthday date on my account as i think i inserted my birthday wrongly during registration. It makes problem when trying to change password of my account. i have dmed my acc details to you.
    18. merilyn
      merilyn
      hey alex, could you help me get my password back again T_T
    19. Pedro Borsalli
      Pedro Borsalli
      Hello Alex! Is there a list with LV and Rewards on the forum?

i realize that as i progress there are nx rewards, i would like to know which lv i will win the next ones.
    20. Cogsun
      Cogsun
      Hello Alex, please can you help me with my game account, I've sent you a message in inbox, thank you thank you!
  • About

Thailand

Signature

Getting Started | FAQ | Rules | Earn NX
    - Profile picture credits to @skittless@skittless -

[​IMG]