Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. idan
      idan
      Hi alex i left you a message please check it out
    2. CallMeNic
      CallMeNic
      Hello Alex, please check that i've sent you a message about [Request for Alliance] for ALLinOne & ALLForOne
    3. Choo Hong Chong
      Choo Hong Chong
      GM ALEX HT BUG NO DROP ON RMHT KINDLY REVERT ASAP EternityL0v3
    4. FirstDuty
      FirstDuty
      I forgot my IGN Password i need to reset my password.
    5. edwinsbook
      edwinsbook
      Hi Alex

I lost the password to one of my mules with similair ign and username - how can i contact you to reset?

thanks
    6. Variables
      Variables
      Hi Alex, I have trouble logging in my account submitted a ban appeal. Thank you!
    7. Haofy
      Haofy
      hi alex, i posted about losing my pw for an account. can help me? thank!
    8. sakatasket
      sakatasket
      Hi Alex, I would like to change my name IGN: Nergiganteno lvl 200. Roca told me to ask you first
    9. Joonida
      Joonida
      Hey Alex, I had a question about running Saga on a Virtual Machine. Do you know what the best specs are for running Saga on it? (such as RAM, CPU, etc). Thanks for your time always!
    10. Regine Lim
      Regine Lim
      Hey Alex, I left a message for you some 2 weeks ago, appreciate if you can look into it :/
      Thanks!
    11. jongray
      jongray
      Hey Alex, can Ironman get BOF from a normal character(non ironman) of the same class but different sub. And how does one get into Pink bean on ironman?
      1. Tauke likes this.
    12. ChubzFats
      ChubzFats
      Hey Alex, I would like to know why I got banned.
      1. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        there is a private section in the forum called ban appeals. there are many factors involving ban, one of it is auto-banning. just write an ban appeal and ask for investigation.
        Jul 21, 2020
    13. KAIMING
      KAIMING
      hi alex!! May I know is that possible to the player unable to get a single ws about 3 weeks!!? I have try do the challenges everyday but I didn't get it!!! please tell me~~
      1. Seule
        Seule
        I once didn't get any White Scroll for 45 days. So yes it's possible... Bad luck.
        Jul 17, 2020
        alex likes this.
      2. KAIMING
        KAIMING
        LOL okay same for me...thanks for the info~~
        Jul 19, 2020
    14. Bles'd~
    15. jerfoo
      jerfoo
      Hey Alex, can ironman be BOF?
      1. alex
        alex
        Yes.
        Jul 13, 2020
        Seule likes this.
    16. Yeffreyy
      Yeffreyy
      Hey Alex, I used a 10% on my FOM without a white scroll, and it was in my inventory. Can i please get some help to reverse that?
      1. TikTokWOOOOH likes this.
    17. kimdajoung
      kimdajoung
      hello. can u make hd maple saga client? it is hard to play with 800x600 client.
      and can u make many language in game chat?
      just dont allow it in megaphones and that other people who aren't using your codepage will only see your chat as gibberish (no graphic characters).
    18. Jellow
      Jellow
      Hi Alex, I'm trying to reach you for several days now. can you please msg me? thanks
    19. SatayBoy
      SatayBoy
      Hi Alex, there is a problem with skill adding for my character (IGN: SatayBoy). I was adding skill points to my Meteor Shower skill from lvl 10 onwards, but got stuck at 27. I currently have 21 more skill points and am lvl 138, however whenever i try to add skill points beyond 27, I would get a prompt that says "You are lacking in either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Level skills". Please help, thank you!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        looks like your calculation is totally wrong. at 120, u will get 3 sp from 3 to 4th job, at 130 it is 33sp, and at 138 it is 57 sp. cant u just tell me what skills u added? ._. u dont even know what you are doing.
        Jul 1, 2020
      3. SatayBoy
        SatayBoy
        Hi thanks to both for your help! Rest assured I have enough SP to add the skills, i accumulated SP from lvl 120-138, and had 10 in Meteor, 20 in Paralyse, and had plenty of SP left over even after adding meteor to 27. It seems like it was a bug and was able to add Meteor to 30 after leveling ._.
        Jul 1, 2020
      4. NewMember
        NewMember
        Sorry for causing confusion, don't know why I had in my head lvl130 was 3rd job > 4th job advancement :\ I blame lack of sleep from playing too much haha... Glad the issue resolved itself though :) Happy mapling!!
        Jul 2, 2020
    20. daxk
      daxk
      Hi Alex, i joined Maplesaga for a few days, training a F/P wizard. One of my real life friend said he wanted to check out the server too, and borrowed my account to try. The next day when i try to log back in, it says my account is deleted or banned. May i appeal for unban please because i spend a hard time earning 25m mesos and spent days doing pq to get my character to lvl 40. Really appreciate Sir.
  • About

Thailand

Signature

Getting Started | FAQ | Rules | Earn NX
    - Profile picture credits to @skittless@skittless -

[​IMG]