Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. bakiwong
      bakiwong
      Hi Alex, I need ur help for reset my password, I remember username but can't remember password
    2. Jun Hao Toh
      Jun Hao Toh
      Hi alex.i think i have accidentally put ap into hp or mp. Because currently i got 992 luck and 25 dex. Can you help me reset the hp or mp back to luck? Ign: Armpitmao
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        why cant retrain? many of our friends did retrain even though they have reached level 200, be it for washing purposes and many other factor. :) of cause, if this does no matter (since it is just 5ap away), i guess it should not be a problem.
        Jun 23, 2020
      3. Jun Hao Toh
        Jun Hao Toh
        My friend just told me that 992 luck is correect for new players. 997 is for old players that could wash last time
        Jun 23, 2020
      4. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        ah, you are correct. we washed 5 ap more.
        Jun 23, 2020
    3. Steve Rattazzi
      Steve Rattazzi
      Hi - I'm not able to get past selecting character without disconnecting completely. I have tried uninstalling and removing all files and reinstalling with no luck. I'm messaging you to " get whitelisted on our Amsterdam network and play through there" to see if that helps. Thank you
    4. Bluepanda
      Bluepanda
      hi alex, could kindly check your dm? thanks :)
    5. polarizes
      polarizes
      hi alex, it's been several days that i've yet to vote on maplesaga but the website kept on showing i've already voted 9-10 hours ago. help thanks. ign: poiarizes
    6. Tamades
      Tamades
      Hi GM Alex. I got banned on my ID. The ign of my ID is: ToTwxwToT please help me unban it. Thank you!!
      1. shengda93 likes this.
      2. shengda93
        shengda93
        did u get unban?
        Jun 23, 2020
    7. Wyit
      Wyit
      Hi Alex! Sorry to be a dope, but I forgot my password and the iPhone I had it saved to bricked itself! Can a staff member please help me recover it? I wanna get back into Saga with everyone. I posted a message in Technical Help about it. Thanks!
      Wyit
    8. keif
    9. Colfax666
      Colfax666
      Hello Alex! just wondering what happens if i ap reset a mage or warrior that has put points into MAX MP OR MAX HP "per level"?
    10. Narwhal
      Narwhal
      Hey Alex, I've tried both Sierra/Tango as well as the Nvidia raid client and all clients dc me quite a bit (especially in guild war, even before the boss spawns). Is there anything I can do? I've played with compatibility as well.
      1. Zac Lim likes this.
    11. roxdk
      roxdk
      Hi alex I just put up a post in the Guilds section could you please take a look at it? Would like to transfer guild ownership :) thank you!
    12. jongray
      jongray
      Ive been farming chief memory guardian for 5 hours, not a single piercing arrow 20 dropped. help pls GM
    13. DarkRageE7
      DarkRageE7
      Hi, im trying to log in to my account, Its been a long time since ive played, and the password I know I put isnt working. Was there a game reset or something? all accounts got wiped?
      1. fannyyyy
        fannyyyy
        there was a new patch, hence those that didn't download the new version before 5th June, accounts most likely cant be played anymore.
        Jun 9, 2020
    14. iDino
    15. Marcus Teo
      Marcus Teo
      Hello Alex can you reset my password and give me my login username ? I have access to my email
    16. iDino
      iDino
      hi GM alex pls check ur message
    17. karjun1994
      karjun1994
      Hi GM Alex, We done a rm Zkm but didnt have any drops

PT1
      mrsinz
      creat0r
      4lilchickens
      corsirs
      bigfish01
      kimchibye

PT2
      hysemo
      ddly
      apapunboh
      babycreat0r
      1. alex
        alex
        Write a forum post about it or message this to me directly (through my inbox). Profile posts get lost easily.
        Jun 4, 2020
    18. PillowHug
      PillowHug
      Hi Alex, Mixed Golems and Dark Golems dont seem to be dropping any items is there anyway to fix it? I tried Relogging and Changing Channel but it doesnt work!
      1. alex
        alex
        This will be resolved after the next server reset. For the time being, kill Golems in Golem's Temple for these drops.
        Jun 4, 2020
    19. Tony212
      Tony212
      each time i try to reinsell it stop in the middle when maplesage.exe is installing, he told me i need admin approval. it ignore the file and then all the files are install but not maplesage in the file. anyway i buy AVG anti virus , can you help me? nickname in game is Toniho (tonyperetz4@gmail.com)
      thanks alot.
      1. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        i have the same problem. when you have the pop up detected the virus, you need to trace the pop up and set to "allow for this application only".
        Jun 3, 2020
        alex likes this.
      2. Tony212
        Tony212
        "An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory: MoveFile failed code 5 acces is denied . click try again.. or igore to skip.. cancel installation".
        Jun 9, 2020
      3. Tony212
        Tony212
        still no working this my option only retry or cancel. both can't instell the client.. please help anyone thanks i also donate for server
        Jun 9, 2020
    20. Tony212
      Tony212
      hey alex. recently today i cant play maplesaga. i download the new client it remove the maplesage.exe file from the folder game
  • About

Thailand

Signature

Getting Started | FAQ | Rules | Earn NX
    - Profile picture credits to @skittless@skittless -

[​IMG]