Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. makudonulds
      makudonulds
      Hi GMAlex! I'm MakuNugget! I have a NVIDIA graphics card.
    2. Joonida
      Joonida
      He Alex, my maple wife (ign: Aura) has an item I lent her (Fist of Malice) and it got locked on her account. I want to use it again, so would you be able to remove the lock?
      Thanks as always,
      Joon
    3. Hiewlam
      Hiewlam
      Also, I'm not sure if everyone in general experience the same problem as I do. But I've asked a few and some of them have the same problem. We always have problem logging in to the forum. It keeps disconnecting when we log in. I'm using FB login. Some used the ID login. Any advice?

Love you sooooo much for the fix <3333 Can I send you boba tea :D
      1. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        i do experience this problem too. the first time u logged in, be sure to "save your password" and "ticked on [stay logged in]" will be the better option. of cause, after u clicked something, it will prompt you to be out, just re-connect again, then it will be good after.
        Jun 1, 2020
        alex likes this.
    4. Hiewlam
      Hiewlam
      Hi Alex! Loving the new Rennaisance patch update info! Thank you for noting the Deep Sea Fishing Chair. I'm gonna be a real mermaid. whoppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. What about the Titan chair/ Old Brick Wall Chair. Any animation for that?
    5. dg3n3r4t3
      dg3n3r4t3
      hi alex, im a noob that just finished a zak run. I was disconnected at the end, and my party disbanded without waiting for me, so i cant go in to claim the badge. is there a way for me to get the badge? thank you ign: dg3n3r4t3
      1. alex
        alex
        Not possible - your party abandoned you, that is not the server's problem. In the future, party with people that you can trust not to abandon you.
        Jun 1, 2020
        kelsylow and LifeSummer like this.
    6. KelvinT
      KelvinT
      Hi, alex. I need to change my password. My account username is KelvinT. Can you assist me?
    7. Wayne
      Wayne
      Hi Alex, I was setting up my merchant and the ban message popped out. I have created a ban appeal thread, would appreciate a follow up on the appeal :)
      1. shengda93
        shengda93
        did u get unban?
        Jun 23, 2020
    8. botdemonio2
      botdemonio2
      Hola, mi nombre es Jhon Kevin(nombre en el juego: BOtDemOnn2)
      . Vivo en America del Sur, Peru. Soy un agricultor principiante de 25aƱos.
      Quiero ganar mi 200 NX
      Muchas gracias
    9. KC Chiang
      KC Chiang
      Hi Alex i cant login to my account... iGN:IMA1
    10. betch
      betch
      Hey! Hope all is well. I made a post 3 years ago about how I accidentally used the incorrect birthdate so I'm unable to delete any of my characters. I'm considering rejoining so I'm trying this again! Please help me out! haha :) One of my ign is idfc. If you need further proof that it's me or anything, please let me know. Thank you.
    11. winstoncwb
      winstoncwb
      Hi alex my client keeps crashing whenever i enter a new town for example nautilus, henesys and kerning
    12. Narwhal
      Narwhal
      Hi Alex, the Timer boss hasn't spawned for Ludi Guild Wars. :o
    13. lesliekong95
      lesliekong95
      Hi,Alex i Would like to reset my accout Becuase i forgot my Password , my IGN : lesliekkl2
    14. Wtpong
      Wtpong
      Hi Alex, I cannot access my account, is it possible to do a password reset? Also sent you a private message on this. Appreciate your help
    15. weallgobananas
      weallgobananas
      Hello Alex! I spent 365NX on the cash shop item "Monkey Cape" but I disconnect every time I attack with that item equipped. Is it possible resolve this bug, or for me to get this 365NX back? Thank you so much! IGN: AeraJjing
      1. LifeSummer likes this.
    16. Shushen
      Shushen
      hello alex, i was in the midst of pirate party quest but I got logged out, and now I am unable to log back in as they said my account has been banned or temporarily deleted. i wasn't doing anything so could you help unban me? my game user is chickenfries, thanks!
      1. alex
        alex
        Unbanned.
        May 23, 2020
    17. brizeno
      brizeno
      Hello alex, i'm trying to acess this account of mine in Saga, had it a few years ago but as i've searched the only way to reset ingame password is by messaging you, so that is it. i'm considering either my account is blocked or something as neither of my passwords are working and i'm certain which ones i would've tryed.
    18. stevenpeng10
      stevenpeng10
      hi Alex, i can't see anything including my buddylist ,guild, NPCs with one specific account. but when changing to another acc, it got no problem
    19. Wenni
      Wenni
      Hi Alex,
      Long time no see.
      I just came back to Saga recently.
      But I found that I can't get my mw30 back.
      I went to find the 4th job npc, Amos and my npc.
      NPC told me I can get my Ryko back and upgrade my mw.
      However,I just got my Ryko back and no skill point can let me upgrade my mw.
      May u help me?Or I miss anything I need to do?
      Thank you.

IGN:Wenni

Best regards,
      Wenni
      1. alex
        alex
        We gave you 10 SP to spend on MW30 and you spent it on Partial Resistance.
        May 20, 2020
      2. Wenni
        Wenni
        ooo I got it.Thank you,Alex.
        May 21, 2020
    20. AviAlufy
      AviAlufy
      Hi Alex,

I wrote to you in a private message.

Please come back to me.
  • About

Thailand