Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. DiegoPR
      DiegoPR
      Hi, alex, the game does not allow me to enter, it appears as if I am already connected to the game when I try to connect. Please help
    2. Ash
      Ash
      Hi alex, i have pm-ed u in game as well as sent u a message. 2 months ago i reset all my acc passwords. but my NL's acc password has just been changed since by someone else. and no one has my passwords. pls do get back me its urgent.
    3. Ngman
      Ngman
      Hey Alex, I'm having the same issue as @jingleee down below. My votes are confirmed on maple saga vote for gtop100, but it hasn't gone through for the past 3 days D:
    4. jingleee
      jingleee
      Hi Alex! I voted yesterday on google chrome at 5 pm but it said I had already voted (but I hadn't yet) and the 100 NX didn't show up in the cash shop. I tried logging in and out as well as quitting the game. I tried safari today and the voting went through and today's 100 NX went through. I was wondering if its possible to get back the 100 NX from yesterday's vote
    5. hkraitlyn
      hkraitlyn
      Hello Alex! Would you be able to help me get unbanned. I'm not sure why I was. I was looking to see if it had happened to anyone else and I noticed it happened to someone when fighting Stumpy. I didn't think that had anything to do with it but that was when I was kicked out as well. If you could help me I would really appreciate it, thank you so much!
      1. alex
        alex
        Unbanned.
        Mar 19, 2020
        hkraitlyn likes this.
      2. hkraitlyn
        hkraitlyn
        Thank you so much!
        Mar 19, 2020
    6. Tawn
      Tawn
      LF chair drawing reward =/
    7. Xarg0n
      Xarg0n
      Hi alex. Is there any 1h weapon sword lvl 130? I find it in the list. Bot nowhere ingame.
      1. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        it is a previous raid drop, however, it is obselete now. whatever you find in the market might be the antiques left from pioneer.
        Mar 14, 2020
        alex likes this.
    8. blaxitooxx4
      blaxitooxx4
      Hi Alex, would you tell me why I can't go to any of my accounts?
    9. Aniqaali
      Aniqaali
      Where do I post an introduction?
      1. Tawn
    10. david1992
      david1992
      I have a problem voting I get error solution please mi AnGelSharkS
    11. hoezut
      hoezut
      Hi Alex, I made several ban appeals but nobody responded. I really wanna play this game again with my friends :P
      Could you help unban please :)
    12. dalidalidali
      dalidalidali
      Hi Alex, was auto banned on darreii/darreiL while fighting stumpy. Could you help unban please :)
      1. hkraitlyn likes this.
      2. alex
        alex
        Unbanned.
        Feb 20, 2020
        dalidalidali likes this.
    13. Cuncho
      Cuncho
      that tells me when I try to download
      1. alex
        alex
        Are you using MEGA.nz or Google Drive?
        Feb 18, 2020
        jaehong likes this.
    14. Cuncho
      Cuncho
      If the file you are trying to access is especially large or is being shared by many people, it may take up to 24 hours to view or download it. If after 24 hours you still cannot access the file, contact your domain administrator....
    15. Cuncho
      Cuncho
      Sorry, you cannot view or download this file at this time.

There are too many users who view or download this file recently. Try to access again later.
    16. Cuncho
      Cuncho
      hi alex I have a little problem to download the game
    17. Cuncho
      Cuncho
      hi alex I have a little problem to download the game
    18. AhBoon
      AhBoon
      hi alex, can check for me as i did not receive my lvl200 medal which complete in 60day. My ign is Booing.

1. LifeSummer
        LifeSummer
        i suppose this is manual medals. when your statue is up in the podium in the champion hall, you will receive it.
        Feb 17, 2020
    19. LifeSummer
      LifeSummer
      alex where is the event!
      1. Tawn likes this.
    20. Jovee
      Jovee
      Hi Alex,

This is Jovi. My friend with the forum name "Lindtt" posted on my behalf before and today I wrote another ban appeal. When you get a minute or two, may we please discuss this situation and resolve this?

Thank you for your time.
  • About

Thailand

Signature

Getting Started | FAQ | Rules | Earn NX
    - Profile picture credits to @skittless@skittless -

[​IMG]