Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. Yukikidz0312
      Yukikidz0312
      Can u teach me where should I post the 10flying mobs event then I will get the rings?
      1. Seule
    2. harrypotter20
      harrypotter20
      Hey Alex, my second account (ign: HarryPotter2) cannot be used to login. As I suspected it was wrongly banned by accident, I posted to the Ban Appeal forum, but since then my post has been deleted and my account cannot be used to login to the forum at all. There needs to be an explanation.
    3. TheHeck
      TheHeck
      Hiya I made a post on the ban appeal but imma post here too just to be safe. Please check it out and unban pls? :(
    4. harrypotter2
      harrypotter2
      Dear GmAlex ! it's already passed few hours and I still can't log in please can u help check? ty
    5. Iris
      Iris
      LF> GMMARIE
      1. Day6, Teachiix, Ciao and 1 other person like this.
      2. Jaymie
        Jaymie
        LF> GMMARIEEEE
        Jan 19, 2018
        Ciao and Iris like this.
      3. Ciao
        Ciao
        LF> GMMarie ^ ^
        Jan 19, 2018
        Iris likes this.
    6. Otherdrew
      Otherdrew
      Hey Alex, my first account (ign: Drawing) cannot be used to login. As I suspected it was wrongly banned by accident, I posted to the Ban Appeal forum, but since then my post has been deleted and my account cannot be used to login to the forum at all. There needs to be an explanation.
      1. alex
        alex
        Unbanned.
        Jan 19, 2018
    7. ArcSecond
      ArcSecond
      Hi Alex, I can't connect my characters ArcMinute, ArcSecond and ArcFirst because of my school's connection. Could you please whitelist my accounts? Thanks so much for the help!
    8. whyhitme
      whyhitme
      Hi, I'm having problems deleting characters in my account, I've entered my own birth date but it doesnt work. I also tried 1990-01-01 but it doesnt work too. Will be really glad if you can help me with it
    9. Stevennnnnnnn
      Stevennnnnnnn
      hi alex i used to play this game a lot and i've recently made a return but have no idea what the id for my HS mule was. I can provide any info nexessary to prove its my acc. The mules name was missy, a priest obviously. plz plz plz plz hellp
    10. Anco Tran
      Anco Tran
      Hi Alex, I was wondering if you could unseal my sealed item... i didn't read the description correctly ><; thanks
    11. Tej Kumar Rai
      Tej Kumar Rai
      hey alex...is there a way to get a reset password link to my mail? cuz i forgot...and i cant log in T_T
      help pls..
    12. Seule
      Seule
      lf> more bomb
      1. Narsha likes this.
    13. Potato
      Potato
      Hello, Just got introduced to the game is there a wait time for an account to be verified? I get the message "This is an ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection." when I try to log in with my info.
      1. alex
        alex
        You were banned a long long time ago (early 2016) for hacking. You're welcome to make another account and play again.
        Jan 2, 2018
        Seule likes this.
      2. Potato
        Potato
        This is actually my first time playing on this server :o I guess I picked the same name as someone who got banned?
        Jan 2, 2018
      3. alex
        alex
        Jan 3, 2018
        Seule likes this.
    14. Yunnie
      Yunnie
      Hi Alex can you please help me to re route my network on ign yuii thanks!
    15. Nepu
      Nepu
      Hi, can you please reroute my network traffic on Nepu(IGN) like what you did on Leet(IGN)?
      Thank you in advance!
      1. alex
        alex
        Done.
        Dec 28, 2017
        Seule and Lozy like this.
    16. survived
      survived
      Could i get an update to my problem?
    17. Lozy
      Lozy
      My connection problem is back...am I still in the whitelist?
      And I often get errors that disconnect me from game server then error like "user id is under inspection"
      Last question, is the server located in France? Or is there an IP Address or nearby IP that you can give me ?
      I need those to configure my network on Mudfish.
      1. alex
        alex
        The connection issue is on which character?
        Dec 21, 2017
        Seule likes this.
      2. Lozy
        Lozy
        I'm always on Leet but sometimes I can see mobs teleporting on my Nepu client too. But they dont teleport at the same time on both of my clients. One is fine and one is not sometimes.
        The routing is character specified but not my IP?
        Dec 21, 2017
      3. Lozy
        Lozy
        im now having a constant 1-2s spike.
        im tired of @gm and asking for help everytime i play. please just let me know if nothing can be done
        Dec 22, 2017
    18. Yukikidz0312
      Yukikidz0312
      Dear GMAlex,it's already passed 24hours but my id still can't be log in.Can u help me to check?Please Ty :)
      1. alex
        alex
        Unbanned.
        Dec 20, 2017
        Seule likes this.
    19. Seule
      Seule
      Hi daddy, marry me pls thx hehexd
      1. Iris likes this.
    20. Gerrardban
  • About

Thailand