Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Item missing from storage (desperate, please help)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by megamorter, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. megamorter

megamorter Running Like The Wind

IGN:
    MFDurban
    Hey Alex, hope you're well

2 items has disappeared from my storage. It's an Impact Rifle and Chocolate Ice Cream Bar (old items). I put them into storage a 2-4 weeks ago. They sat in the storage until recently, when I couldn't find them and saw the storage empty. I've checked every character, and checked with Tia and Frederick on each.

I've been on Saga since early 2017, I collect and keep my old items. I recently made some new characters and put my old gear on a mule account, megascloset. The storage is gone, 4 items with it. 1 was the Impact Rifle, another was a Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. 2 others I'm not sure of.

My accounts: Megamorter, Megascloset, Megamorter2

I don't intend on retrieving these items to sell them. I collect my old stuff and I have many old items that can verify that. You can lock the item if you don't trust me. Just please help, please.

#1 megamorter, Nov 28, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. megamorter

megamorter Running Like The Wind

IGN:
    MFDurban
    Update:

I'm sure this was a storage issue, most likely on my "Megascloset" account, secondarily my "Megamorter2" account. I put some of my favorite items in the storage and they're the ones missing from my collection.

Please help me Alex, I can't replace these old items myself and they're important to me. I bond with players from 2016/2017 through these items, it'd reaally suck to have lost them.

many thanks.

Facebook