Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

You have been disconnected from login server

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by wayneluc, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. wayneluc

wayneluc Forgotten Hero

Hello Alex, I am trying to help my friend setup his maplesaga. But everytime i log in and try to select character it will black out and then error message of "you have been disconnected from server". I have tried redownloading the client several times, Turn off all antivirus/firewall, also tried with another internet connection. All still leads to the same result.
    I also tried different accounts too..
    His ign : KillTime
    Other ign i tried : User, Pixis, Eievate

Please help if there is anything i can do.
    Apparently using his laptop with the same internet connection it works. Just his PC is having this problem

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

As someone on the staff has already told you in-game, your friend was banned for hacking multiple times. They are no longer welcome on the server.

4. wayneluc

wayneluc Forgotten Hero

Huh? How was he banned? He only downloaded saga last month. Was he hacking last during the period of last month or ? Please help clarify as my friend is also lost.

5. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

He played MapleSaga in the past. He was first banned on September 17th, 2018 at 14:58 server time. The second time he was banned was on September 18th, 2018 at 05:35 server time. It doesn't matter that he was banned 2 years ago, he hacked on this server and is no longer welcome to play.

Specifically, the characters banned in the past were StuntedHades and PorkSausages. These two accounts match KillTime's birthday, hardware ID, email and IP address so KillTime was definitely banned on this server before.

6. wayneluc

wayneluc Forgotten Hero

OMG! That asshole lied to me.. thanks for clarifying. not gonna help him anymore

Facebook