Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(Additional) Pet Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by dsismb, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. LifeSummer

LifeSummer Captain Mapler

IGN:
    LifeSummer
    whatever my command to my husky, he is going to react me with Foods! Foods!.
    and i can only give command once per log in, subsequent command it does not work uwu.

2. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Kerning Party Quest Master

It seems like the longer ago I purchased each of my pets, the worse they behave now, almost like their ai rots or something.

#22 HarleyEllis, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  3. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

@Tawn@Tawn

Oh I get it now. The sprite animation you see in the Pet List is from the "kiss" command if I recall. The command is not available in the server until something happens in the future. My apologies; it is only there for decoration.

Edit 9:53 PM (central)
    I have answered @LifeSummer@LifeSummer 's questions in-game.

#23 dsismb, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  4. Xi Lin

Xi Lin Training Mapler

IGN:
    X1llion
    Thank you for the explanation. I just might try the pets you recommended. I got the black cat when I first started because I have a black cat in real life but it doesn’t really do much...

Anyways amazing guide!

5. Hedge

Hedge Junior Adventurer

Would like to thank Raj for this guide, and taking his time & effort to guide me in the game as well as sharing with me his knowledge on pets training.

Thank you Raj! Not only were you helpful to new players like me, you are also constantly sharing the joy of giving out maple eqps to others esp newer players!

U r awesomeeeeee :D

Alvina and dsismb like this.
  6. Dysme

Dysme Training Mapler

IGN:
    Azrael
    Hi! Great guide! But I have some questions about Pet Equip Scrolls.

Could I try infinite Pet Scrolls, or they have a limit like the regular Weapons/Equipments? Cuz' I have some Pet Scrolls for Speed, but it's my first time, and I don't know if they're are worth or not. Thank you!

7. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

@Dysme@Dysme

No, they're also treated as any other equip. It should have a slot or two you can scroll if so - and most, if not all, are 60%'s. Though in my honest opinion I highly suggest using a White Scroll on it so should it fail you'll have another go getting the stat you need.

Also, thank you very much!

Dysme likes this.
  8. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

As per Care Package client, I will be testing out certain things to see if any pet broke or was fixed.

I noticed that, before this client (as per HD version), that certain pets would actually not process client-wise. While this did not affect the way you normally train your pets here, the people around you would not see your pet do commands.

9. Hauntr

Hauntr King Slime Vanquisher

IGN:
    Mike
    I strongly advise against using white scrolls for this purpose. Each stat scroll only yields a maximum of +1 substat at a 60% rate. The potential value of a white scroll is better used anywhere else in the game. In the event that you fail a slot, it would be far more practical to purchase another pet equip from the Cash Shop, as these are both cheap and of unlimited supply.

10. Tawn

Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

IGN:
    LifeWinter
    I ws my pet eq back then with it was around 190m. It does not make sense to do it now with the ws price.

Hauntr likes this.
  11. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

@Hauntr@Hauntr

In this day, yes, I can understand why this is no longer a good idea. However, I said this at around late 2020. Back then, as @Tawn@Tawn says, the White Scroll rate was very low. Maybe when the price goes down it can be suggested again.

12. Tawn

Tawn Ninja Castle Expert

IGN:
    LifeWinter
    last time materials required for scrolls (Dojo coin) is also rather expensive due to lesser player doing it. During start of covid it dropped to 500k per coin. hehehe

Hauntr likes this.
  13. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

This thread is now on finalized mode. The majority of the pets were checked. All that is left is the pet quotes.

I would like to give a heartfelt thank you to @alex@alex for making this all possible.

Should a new patch come up, I will come back and test the pets once more.

14. dsismb

dsismb Advanced Mapler

To reflect on the second wipe that happened recently, I have updated the guide to include things you can now obtain when starting a new character (eg).

Facebook