Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Saga randomly minimizes to the desktop

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Jefiance, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Jefiance

Jefiance Training Mapler

IGN:
    Jefiance
    Recently, I have gotten the issue of Saga randomly minimizing to the desktop when I am in full-screen mode (similar to Alt+Tab on Windows), and when I tried clicking on the client to reenter Saga, it instantly showed a black screen and I would be back at the desktop again. This incident would last for a few seconds, and after a few seconds have passed, I could continue playing in full-screen mode without any problem till this incident reoccurs a few minutes later. However I did notice on few occasions for a split second after the client minimized that there was a hidden notification drawing the attention to the desktop, but I couldn't find the notification anywhere after that.

My temporary solution when raiding was to raid in window mode, but even so, when this "incident" occurs, the attention would still be randomly drawn to the desktop (similar to clicking outside of the client) for a second before the attention was automatically drawn back to the client. During the few seconds of this ordeal, it was difficult to pot properly and made raiding a little more difficult, in addition to the small screen of window mode which I personally dislike.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. Loading...