Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved wzmss.dll missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by xfigueiredo, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. xfigueiredo

xfigueiredo Training Mapler

Hey, I'm new to the server and just created an account. I downloaded the windows.zip for the game but everytime I extract the archives, when I try to start the game it says that the archive "wzmss.dll" is missing. I tried to download it separately, since I have already had this problem with other games, but I can't find this specific archive. I also tried downloading the .zip file again and turned my antivirus off, but it didn't work, I got the same error. Please I need help, I really wanted to play in this server.Sorry if I did any grammar mistake, english is not my first language

Oi, eu sou novo no server e acabei de criar uma conta. Eu baixei o arquivo Windows.zip para o jogo mas toda vez que extraio os arquivos, quando eu tento iniciar o jogo ele diz que o arquivo "wzmss.dll" está faltando na pasta do jogo. Eu tentei baixar o arquivo separadamente, visto que eu já tive este tipo de problema com outros jogos e consegui resolver dessa maneira, mas eu não consigo achar esse arquivo específico. Eu também tentei baixar o arquivo .zip denovo, inclusive desliguei o antivírus, mas não funcionou, eu recebi a mesma mensagem do arquivo "wzmss.dll" faltando. Por favor, eu preciso da ajuga de algéum, eu queria muito jogar nesse server.

#1 xfigueiredo, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  2. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

3. xfigueiredo

Hey, thanks for answering me, but the same error keeps appearing, the "wzmss.dll" file is still missing, and I can't find it for download online. Is there any chance the .zip file available in the site doesn't have the "wzmss.dll" file ? I tried downloading from the MEGA link and from the Google Drive mirror, but the file is still missing. Is there any other link I could download from ? Again, sorry if I made any grammar mistake.

4. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

Make sure you are running MapleSaga.exe from your official MapleSaga folder. It should contain many files, including wzmss.dll.

Are you sure it's the 2GB+ MapleSaga_WINDOWS_20161022.rar file found here? http://maplesaga.com/windows-downloads

xfigueiredo likes this.
  5. xfigueiredo

Yes, I downloaded from the same link you just sent, but the .rar file is actually just 1.7GB
    Sem título.png

I'm going to download one more time and check if it contain all the files needed to execute the game, thank you.

alex likes this.
  6. David Hall

David Hall Sleepywood Boss Rush Master

IGN:
    ExAid
    i download google drive but still have this kind of error can you please make a link for wzmss.dll only? to let player fix ?

Facebook