Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Votes don't seem to register

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Mallaceus, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
?

Has this happened to you recently-ish? (Votes not giving rewards after voting)

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Mallaceus

Mallaceus Training Mapler

IGN:
    Noximillien
    Hello!
    Today at school I voted in class, and got 2 other friends to vote for me (thanks, you guys rock)
    But when I came home to play it seems that they didn't register. We did it on our phones using data, and the same thing happened with me yesterday.
    I saw someone else had a similar problem and that you said there was nothing to be done, but I'd like to ask again just to make sure, as well as let you know that this is happening to more people than one. If it is GTOP100's fault, maybe ask them why some players' votes don't register or something, because this seems rather odd. Also very disappointing as I'm 5 maplepoints away from buying a new hat at the moment...

I understand that this may not be your fault, but at the same time, if this has started happening for a lot of people, maybe some sort of investigation could help to clear the mist.
    Thank you in advance for any replies, I only really wanted to say this like a "I have this issue too, is there a fix?/maybe we should look for a reason behind it"-thing. You GMs work your buttcheeks off and this great community is a product of that.
    Thanks again in advance and keep doing such a good job! :)

2. Loading...