Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Varies bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ka12am, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. ka12am

ka12am Training Mapler

IGN:
    Hoopy
    Hi,

Here is a various list of bug (probably?) that I had located while enjoying Saga recently.

1) Bishop : Infinity (4th job) will only work if you have some mana on your bar. Example: Casting Genesis "3000MP" while having less than 3000MP AND INFINITY will not deal any damage to the monster. You will see the action of the monsters being hit BUT after the skill is cast, the monster remains idle as if you never hit them before. Which also resulting them will not hit you "if the monster have magic skill".
    How to reproduce the bug: Having your MP at below 3000 and try to cast a skill that requires more than 3000 MP while INFINITY is active.

2) Common : Monster died at rightmost of the map sometimes drop items that unable to be pick up because of the collision box on the given map. This does not appear when monsters die on leftmost of the map though.
    How to reproduce the bug: Kill monsters when the monster is on the right most of the map.

3) Common : Having 2 DIFFERENT ACCOUNT with 2 DIFFERENT CHARACTER will NOT be able to attend berseker challenge within 24 hours. (I believe there is a IP countdown behind the algorithm?). Scenario: I have ACCOUNT A with a lv120+ character completed Berseker Challenge on 28th April 6:00PM. After that, I switched to ACCOUNT B with another different lv120+ character to begin Berseker Challenge on 28th April 7:00PM. However, the NPC will say that I had already attempted Berseker Challenge today and have to wait for 23hours. PS: My Account B has NEVER attempt nor complete any Berseker Challenge within the PAST 7 Days. So the 1 character per day algorithm obviously does not apply in here.

4) Common : Random crash while taking Cab from ANY town in Victoria Island to Kerning City.
    How to reproduce: Take few rides from any town to Kerning City shall crash your client. However, I observed that the problem occurs more often is you had logged on for more than 2hours.

5) Common : Try to entering the Armoria PQ map portal from the previous map will cause you unable to perform any action. E.g.: Attack, Use skills, eat potions. However, @Dispose or Going back to the previous portal will fix this.

For your information, all the above bugs were happened while playing using MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012) running on OS X El Captain V 10.11.6

Thanks.

2. Loading...