Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Unplayable Lag Ingame

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by inouetaiki, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. inouetaiki

inouetaiki Training Mapler

IGN:
    Winfred
    As stated in the title, I have been experiencing this lag since 10pm yesterday (server time) and checked everything I could with my PC/router and found nothing unusual. Test-ran other games I have on my PC and connections were fine plus consistent too. Downloads are still on fullspeed and no hiccups so far.

I can log in but it's so laggy and everything works fine for 1-2 seconds before freezing for another 20 seconds to a minute or so, occasionally I would get booted out to the ID/Password screen. I posted here just wondering if this is an issue on my side or is there anything you guys can do to help?

P/s: As I'm currently on vacation in Vietnam, does this have anything to do with the undersea internet cables having difficulties?

#1 inouetaiki, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

It's likely your Vietnam connection. Our French servers do not like connections from South-east Asia.

I've re-routed you to our Amsterdam server. Please try again.

inouetaiki likes this.
  4. inouetaiki

inouetaiki Training Mapler

IGN:
    Winfred
    It doesn't seem to help the issue, but thanks a lot for your time and I really do appreciate your efforts!

Looks like I'll have to get a VPN, please mark this thread as resolved, thank you!

Facebook