Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved Mac and Wineskin

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sDynamite, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. sDynamite

sDynamite Training Mapler

IGN:
    sDynamite
    Hello.
    Something happened with my wineskin.. Dx ..
    I was able to play the game in fullscreen by changing the settings from wineskin, but randomly wineskin is no longer con mi mac and I can't fullscreen anymore.
    I downloaded wineskin but i don't know how to set it up how it was.
    And i tried to uninstall the game completely so I start everything again from scratch, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to uninstall, because maplesaga is not on my applications folder.
    How can I solve this? how can I uninstall? or How can i set up wineskin to be connected with maplesaga?

2. Loading...

3. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

I'm unsure what your current game state is right now, but you can always redownload the game completely. My understanding of the client is that the only Wineskin that's tied to the game is the one that's packaged within MapleSaga.app.

sDynamite likes this.
  4. sDynamite

sDynamite Training Mapler

IGN:
    sDynamite
    Thanks it acutally works now xD

5. Insomniac

Insomniac Training Mapler

IGN:
    Insomniac
    I'm having similar issues; I'm trying to play around with the wineskin settings in the package contents, but I can't seem to run maple in windowed mode. I can Command+Enter in game and it will kind of window it, but there's no menu bar on top so I can't move the window around and it's pinned to the top left.

6. alex

alex Some guy
    Staff Member

I welcome anybody to answer this question. I originally had MapleSaga open in windowed mode (with a menu bar that allowed me to move the client around) but it randomly changed to the client described by @Insomniac@Insomniac. I'm unsure of the cause or a solution at this time (I just continued using the client in this mode).

Facebook