Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lost 30% dark scrolls for claw for wa

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by OriginalNick, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. OriginalNick

OriginalNick Official Mapler

IGN:
    OriginaIsin
    ign meganewb:

I @help and left a message, but may not be online. I was selling 2 30% scrolls for claw for wa to Keyosu. I traded him and put the scrolls in the trade window then my window closed (it said he cancelled trade) and my scrolls were not in my inventory. He said I was still in trade window with him but I couldn't trade him again so I relogged. He tried to trade me and said it wouldn't work so we both relogged again. Trade bug was fixed and we could open a trade, but my scrolls were gone and he said he doesn't have them so idk what happened to them cause I still don't have them.

Thank you!

2. Loading...

3. OriginalNick

IGN:
    OriginaIsin
    just want to clarify that I in no way think Keyosu has anything to do with this, I just mentioned him because he was there for the whole thing. I think this is just a really weird bug, and want my scrolls back xD

#2 OriginalNick, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. Keyosu

Keyosu Kerning Party Quest Master

IGN:
    Keyosu
    Can confirm that this was buggy. I managed to retain my mesos like normal after cancelling the trade but there must have been a glitch. He said the trade window had closed but I was still in it with my side already accepted. After I closed the window and attempted to trade him again, it said I, as well as meganewb were in a trade already. He relogged and I tried trading him but there was another error. Then we both relogged again and the trade worked but he neither of us know where the scrolls went.

First time I've ever seen this happen :eek:

5. OriginalNick

IGN:
    OriginaIsin
    @GMAlex: Is there anything I can do to get my scrolls back? or are they gone for good? :c

Facebook