Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Resolved extremely bad luck or bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kobato, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
  1. Kobato

Kobato Official Mapler

IGN:
    kobato
    i've used about in the range of 8-10 meteor 30's now and every single one of them have failed i'm unsure of the success rate for them but i feel like this is quite alot I had another fap mage i talked to about this say he passed his in two tries just wanted to be reassured i'm not wasting my money on a glitched book but just on really bad luck thanks in advance :)

edit: i'm just going to say one last time it's just my bad luck riiight??? i've litterally failed 90% of our economy's meteor 30's at this point now kind of stressing out now here

edit edit: after buying the 2nd to last meteor 30 in our server i finally passed it! thank you all for the tips and steering me away from insanity <333

#1 Kobato, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. Loading...

3. timecube

timecube Official Mapler

juite likes this.
  4. RedMagic

RedMagic Official Mapler

IGN:
    Basics
    It's just bad luck, not a bug. I can understand the frustration though. Look on the bright side; at least you didn't fail 8-10 Triple Throw 30s or one of the other skillbooks that cost over 300m a piece. I guess you can be thankful that Meteor Shower 30 is one of the cheaper "main" 4th job skills.

Kobato likes this.
  5. Squirt

Squirt Captain Mapler

For skill books, I assume the success rate was not changed here so based on the actual game...
    Skill book (20) is a 70% success rate
    Skill book (30) is a 50% success rate

Kobato likes this.

Facebook