Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. emma24
      emma24
      hi alex ive been trying to install this game but it pop out error really need some help. my pc is windows 10 home
      1. alex
        alex
        Can you send a photo of this error?
        Dec 7, 2017
        Seule likes this.
    2. a8801924
      a8801924
      hi alex, i'm woodstock, just join English version forum to try learn more. : )
      1. alex likes this.
    3. PinaPina
      PinaPina
      Evening, please do let me know if I don't deserve the unban. I have been checking constantly today waiting for an update from the team.
    4. BabyRoar
      BabyRoar
      Hey Alex, I just voted a few minutes ago & I didn't received my nx nor my free ticket :/ . I've tried to cc & even going to cs & coming out of it , still nothing.
      1. alex
        alex
        From what I understand, it appears gtop100 is down. Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be back up soon (we have no control over this).
        Dec 4, 2017
        Seule likes this.
      2. BabyRoar
        BabyRoar
        Will I receive my nx & ticket later? ;x (i understand with not controlling gtop, it happens)
        Dec 4, 2017
    5. SendNudes
      SendNudes
      Hi Alex! I submitted a post to the haircut hunt from Spotlight 47 but I didn't get the coupons? Did I do something wrong ? :O
      1. alex
        alex
        Please check now, sorry for the wait.
        Dec 2, 2017
        Seule likes this.
    6. iTsukemono
      iTsukemono
      Hey Alex! I recently sent you a pm about some issues I've been having and was hoping to get a response soon as it's impacting my play. If you would like me to make an official forum post about it I can do so. Let me know! I'd really like to start playing again.
    7. PurpleComet
      PurpleComet
      Alex. How you keep forgetting me? :<
    8. CorreNu68
      CorreNu68
      Good Morning. Need help. When I start the game and select the character, the game comes out and says to try later. I do not know what to do. I already created 3 accounts to type @unstruck, but all have the problem of selecting the character and the game close saying to try later.
    9. PurpleComet
      PurpleComet
      ALEX!!! It's been a long ass time!! When you gonna message me in game foo?
      1. snoop likes this.
    10. Sare
      Sare
      Hey there Alex, i wondering if there are other methods for donating to the server? I enjoy my time here so far and looking to donate to help out the server (and nx :p)
      1. NikkiLin likes this.
    11. MagicEye
      MagicEye
      Hello, I recently signed up for the maple saga server, but I just cant login to the game, any ideas? I have not set up an ign name, would my login id be my account name then? i.e. MagicEye
      1. alex
        alex
        Nov 25, 2017
        Seule likes this.
      2. MagicEye
        MagicEye
        yes
        Nov 25, 2017
      3. MagicEye
        MagicEye
        I believe that's the reason I can comment on this website right now
        Nov 25, 2017
    12. rupert13
      rupert13
      Hey my account says it was banned account rupert13 anyway you can help me out and tell me why?
    13. jacobxblah
      jacobxblah
      Hello Alex im having Lagging issues. Ive never lagged on a server before. Ive changed my malware protection settings and compatibility for my client.
    14. MattKat
      MattKat
      Hello Alex, I had talked to GM squirt about this issue and he said to contact you. I had donated to the server thinking that I could give my friend some clothes if I bought them for him, but Squirt had told me that wasn't possible to either gift OR trade NX items. I was wondering if there was a way you could deduct an amount from my account and add it onto my friends.. Thanks, IGN: MattBear
    15. guacamole
      guacamole
      Hi Alex, curious question here, do you GMs have the power to DROP a character's scroll success rates/item drop rates if you happen to dislike them for some reason (rude to your friend, writing weird smegas etc) but had no reason to ban them yet? And if yes, does only that character get affected, or does the whole account get affected?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. guacamole
        guacamole
        Didn't mean to be that emo kid there, was just curious. On hindsight, I should have rephrased the question as "Do you GMs have the power to BOOST a character's scroll/item rates shall they be nice to the Dealers clique! Or if they're 'cute' enough like sugoii". Lmao
        Oct 30, 2017
      3. Squirt
        Squirt
        @guacamole I understand it may seem fishy that some players seem more lucky than others (such as myself, as I've been in a lot of recent light for getting White Scrolls more often and Maple Warrior 20). But as Alex said, no functionality exists on the server for both drop and increased rates.

Myself and others just so happen to be fortunate enough to get good drops.
        Oct 30, 2017
      4. guacamole
        guacamole
        Hmmmm ok. Interesting :)
        Oct 30, 2017
    16. Lastquiincy
      Lastquiincy
      Hi Alex, I have the "error code : -2005530585 (Unknown error 0x88760827) " I have the latest MapleSaga_20171012 and have set my compatibility to "Windows 98/ME, run as administrator and disable display scaling on high DPI settings" . Is there anyway to solve this?
    17. pekithasz
      pekithasz
      Oye, te escribi hace unos diasz & aun no veo respuesta por thuu parte...podrias ayudarme con mi cuentha por favor? Graciaasz..
    18. pekithasz
      pekithasz
      Hi Alex ....Can help me with my acc? I cant login on it... plz I need ur help....! Dice que ese ID no esta registrado... te lo agradeceria mucho...Ya hable con GM Squirt y me dijo que te preguntara que es lo que pasa... Saludos!
    19. Buccanub
      Buccanub
      Hi Alex, my shop at ch1fm4 can't be accessed, I talked to GMSquirt and she recommended me to ask you. I was able to retrieve my mesos but I was unable to retrieve my items.
    20. t15891210
      t15891210
      Hi Alex
      can i get ryko mount?
      or i still need sth to get?
      1. alex
        alex
        You need 100% on the Champion Rankings.
        Oct 13, 2017
        Seule likes this.
  • About

Thailand