Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Can't connect? Please click here for a list of resolution steps.
alex

alex

Some guy

Staff Member

https://i.imgur.com/y2uTTM1.png Amoria PQ in development Jan 28, 2023

1. Cazz
      Cazz
      Hola Senoir =DD could you change my name on my forum account please? :/
    2. sataywill
      sataywill
      Hi Alex, apparently my shop closed down earlier for some reason and when I went to retrieve my items and mesos it only gave me back my mesos but not the items. Can you help me with this?

Thanks!
    3. nagazai
      nagazai
      hey buddy, remember me?
    4. AlexHan
      AlexHan
      I was just trying to enter a event and I got banned. I wasn't hacking and I don't know why I was banned, I'm assuming it was auto-ban through the system but I didn't even have anything else up on my computer other than the maple client. halp
    5. Qris
      Qris
      Suggestion : Faito's VIP Dungeon, Maybe you can put Faito inside the dungeon to not waste time trying to change monsters? it's a suggestion because its annoying to keep going in and out, and does the exit map do anything?
      1. sataywill
        sataywill
        Nothing happens when you exit the map. You can go back in except... if you have the REG Dungeon pass you're only allowed to go in ONCE. Once you leave you cant go back in. But the VIP Dungeon pass you can.
        Apr 4, 2017
    6. GangBang
      GangBang
      Hi. I posted a thread about about a vip dungeon purchase. Please take a look at it. I tried to contact a gm for multiple hours that day to no avail.
    7. Jason
      Jason
      hey Alex, i have a few questions for you when you get a chance.
      send me a message here or on facebook.
    8. Glenn
      Glenn
      Hi i recently bought 3 pets as i saw the 3 pet function in maplesaga but i can't use all 3 pets at once. Able to help? Thanks!
    9. smexybunny
      smexybunny
      alex pls look into my post in bug reports. T^T i miss 2 equips of mine
      1. Kelsey likes this.
    10. sataywill
      sataywill
      Hi Alex, I didn't receive my 10k maplespoints when I donated $10. I'm not sure if it went through but would you mind checking for me?

Thanks!
    11. angelboom0620
      angelboom0620
      可以问下为什么每次打怪都会卡一下我在马来西亚玩的请问是我的问题么? 一直打了会hold 停下几秒 又可以 等等又停 一直死呢这样的话怎样玩。还是我的线路问题的我玩别的游戏没有问题。 请问有什么办法可以改善么?
    12. gazymo
      gazymo
      I just started playing and I chose the magician class... I'm on a mac and my beginners basics skills will not show up.... just wondered thanks
      1. alex
        alex
        There are no beginner skills on Saga.
        Feb 25, 2017
        Seule likes this.
    13. Deathless
      Deathless
      hey Alex i forgot my username can you help me plz :(
    14. Sprite89
      Sprite89
      alex.i need some help, After i Press the TRADE button beside cash shop that one, My Character lvl 19 Rogue keep getting some Error < error code : -2147467261(invalid Pointer) . Can help me? :(
    15. Memosaa
      Memosaa
      alex i need help regarding missing storage items. i've already posted a thread under technical issues explaining what happened.
    16. BlackEwor
      BlackEwor
      i need help my other account is has bug could give you log out
    17. OAOA0704
      OAOA0704
      Alex I would like to ask you on the shopping mall that the price of pet. Is it only the appearance of the different? Is ability the same?
    18. roger1031
      roger1031
      @alex 你好 Assassinate這個技能蓄力時間可以增加提示嗎?
      在使用這個技能時還要自己默數時間挺不實用的
    19. jerryzz
      jerryzz
      Alex today server time is the boss but I didnt get double things on first time
    20. doma
      doma
      hi
      how i make 3jop magician
      1. Neko likes this.
  • About

Thailand

Signature

Getting Started | FAQ | Rules | Earn NX
    - Profile picture credits to @skittless@skittless -

[​IMG]